Wednesday, January 19, 2011

blab blab

The purpose of this post is, i miss blogging ._________.
I see all those people who blog about competitions, events, competitions at events, etc etc etc.. and I think to myself, 'damn, I'd like to be one of them D:'

Sadly, I'm not a known blogger and all :(

... Anyways!
I also wanted to say that I'm itching for a new ink! But I'm stuck on what I want and the design :/
I wanted a white 'Fearless' tatooed on my left middle finger, but after looking at pics and talking to people, I think it'd be abit off :x

What to do, what to dooo..

On a side note, Acai Berry is good, it makes you poop better. Honey+apple vinegar is awsm too!
Oh, konnonya both have anti-aging properties. lol.
Yes, I am trying hard to turn natural and healthy in order to loose the extra weight I've put on.

Therefore, I shall end this post with this -
I Hate Cellulite (especially on thighs).

Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. eh, i told you already, any events under Advertlets you wanna go, tell me. tak mau listen :(

    ReplyDelete