Saturday, December 4, 2010

when you're drowning medicine like booze

today, i blog differently!
a more casual post, about well, the first Friday of December 2010.

and in this post, i will state two very important things;
1) i should've bought those earrings
2) i should've bought The Melancholy adventures of Oyster Boy and other stories

yes, those earrings were not that cheap and are heavy and i probably won't wear them at the end.
yes, the book was not that cheap either.
but, the earrings are so pretty and unique and the book, (Y)!

And yes,
I dedicated a blogpost to my shopping desires.
which subsequently leads me to saying this..

i need a job, fast. ..or money, without the job, will do too.


ps: my lungs, they do not love me no more :( it ain't funny dear person up there, it really ain't. I just want to get well soon and eat my Pepper Lunch and Char Keow Teow. kthxbai.

ps2: hello panda, thanks for today. it made the day so much more bearable and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment