Wednesday, June 23, 2010

peas in a pod

3-4 months entitles you a post of your own.
you are that awesome. lol

we are so alike in certain matters, it's creepy huh.
same scar location, same car, our music tastes complement, we stalk,.
is your favorite color green? haha

i find it cool, i hope you're not freaked out.
i like the fact that you're one of the few people that i don't have to explain much about myself.
i don't fancy explaining myself, because i'm not so sure about myself also la

but then again, there are also differences la. like;
your skin is wayy awesome than mine HAHA,
your chinese too wtf.
you don't have a sweet tooth
and
you're way stronger than me.

I'll help keep you that way k smelly
because you are that dear, and awesome, to me :) (i hope i am to you too lol)

p/s: don't worry, i'm not going after you la k HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment