Sunday, April 10, 2011

This should be my wellness blog instead

my arm is very itchy. it's very aggravated today and it gets itchier at night
very annoyed.

I find it very ironic how my life is repeating past events.
how i feel, what i'm going through, my skin problems.

back to me whining about my skin issues,
i am really very annoyed.
I've had eczema, rashes, allergies, insect bites, chicken poxes and even fungus on my skin before.
And now, history's repeating -___- ughh

What's weird for the current attack is that you can't see the allergies/fungus. You can only feel it.
Only after you put the medicine can you see red the red spots.

Reminded me of something -
Just because you can't see things, doesn't mean it isn't there.
Doesn't mean that it doesn't hurts, doesn't bring you down.
It just makes things harder for the affected person. Harder to pinpoint the problem, to do something about it.
Also, it makes it harder for others to notice and help along.

And then, when you've already pinpointed and started curing the problem,
initials stings and results affect us the most.
but,
it gets better. the condition will usually get better. we will be better,
things will be better.
It will be alright, then.
So till then, i guess all we gotta do is hang on and cling to hope (or anything to distract our mind from wandering into negative abyss) .

Yeah,
no matter how annoying it might be and will be,
I guess things will be better sooner or later.

c'est la vie.

p/s: written under influence of drug (that is not powerful enough to knock me to sleep and overcome itchiness)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, fellow blogger. =) I used to have fungus on my skin, but I used an organic brown rice vinegar (from Taiwan) and it managed to tremendously reduce the fungus. You might want to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again. I forgot to mention in the last post that you might want to go vegan (no eggs, no goat/cow's milk) for starters. Animal products may irritate the condition even further.

    ReplyDelete